About Guoman Hotels
Guoman Hotels offer an unique collection of luxury London Hotels which includes the Grosvenor hotel, the Cumberland, the Royal Horseguards and the Tower hotel. All of these magnificent hotels are situated in London however they all boast their own style and look.All the hotels offer great views across the London countryside as well as lovely suite and bedroom design and executive rooms for a little bit of luxury.
Guoman Hotels Saving Tips
There are a few ways to save money when booking online at Guomen Hotels:
- Become a member. Guomen Hotels offers a loyalty program that gives members 15% off all bookings. To become a member, you can sign up on the Guomen Hotels website.
- Book a Flexible or Best Flexible room rate. Guomen Hotels offers two types of room rates: Flexible and Best Flexible. Flexible room rates are refundable up to 24 hours before check-in, while Best Flexible room rates are refundable up to 72 hours before check-in. Both types of room rates offer a 15% discount.
- Become a VIP member. Guomen Hotels offers a VIP program that gives members 15% off all bookings, as well as other perks such as early check-in and late check-out. To become a VIP member, you must spend a certain amount of money at Guomen Hotels each year.
- Look for discounts and promotions. Guomen Hotels often offers discounts and promotions on their website. You can also find discounts on Guomen Hotels on third-party websites such as Groupon and Expedia.
- Book during the off-season. Guomen Hotels typically offers lower rates during the off-season, which is typically from November to March.
- Book a package deal. Guomen Hotels often offers package deals that include a room, breakfast, and other amenities. These package deals can be a great way to save money.
- Book directly with Guomen Hotels. You can often save money by booking directly with Guomen Hotels instead of through a third-party website. Guomen Hotels often offers discounts and promotions on their website that are not available through third-party websites.
How to redeem a voucher code at Guoman Hotels
- Go to the Guoman Hotels website (www.guoman.com) and pick a hotel for your tay.
- Choose a room by clicking on the “Add a Room” button.
- Add the guests and dates of your stay and click the “Add Guests and Rooms” button.
- Below the date picker, you will see a section titled “Add Code” where you can enter your code. Type or paste the code into the text field.
- Click on the “Update Dates of Stay” button next to the text box to apply the code to your booking.
- The discount should now be applied to your booking total. You can proceed to checkout by clicking on the “Add Room & Checkout” button.
- Follow the prompts to enter your guest and payment information to complete your booking.
Guoman Hotels Review
The Guoman Hotels website is light and bright, your eyes are trained on the different images moving into view as you move down the page. One simple feature is the quick booking bar which pops up on first scroll of the page. Pop in your prefered dates, the number and type of guests and any promo codes you may have and hit the ‘book’ button to get the hotels and prices for your stay. Selecting some dates for a one night stay reveals 4 hotels and the prices for the booking. From here you can either click the more details option or the book now link. Clicking on the ‘book now’ link takes customers to the booking page which shows all the room options and prices.
The Royal Horseguards Hotel offered 7 room choices from standard rooms to full suites. The River View Suite is suitable for 2 People and sized at an impressive 84 Sq m or 904 Sq ft. The standard Deluxe Room, City View is still a good size and is suitable for 2 People and sized at 23 Sq m or 248 Sq ft. You can add a discount code on this page if you have one. If not, you can unlock a private offer or code by social sharing the page on Facebook or Twitter. From here you can go ahead and book. Payment options include Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
The Royal Horseguards Hotel has stunning views of the River Thames and the Millennium Wheel. The Grosvenor is beautifully restored Victorian hotel situated slap bang in the heart of central London near the Victoria rail Station. The Cumberland Hotel is located in London in between Oxford Street and Park Lane. Last but not least the Tower Hotel is conveniently situated on the River Thames near St Katharine Docks right next to the Tower of London, with great views of Tower Bridge. So no matter where you want to stay in London there’s a hotel to suit your needs.